Jamones Martínez believes that customer satisfaction and the continuous improvement of processes and services are of the utmost importance. The company has therefore made the following commitments which are available here to be read by all interested parties:
The company is committed to introducing more and more quality criteria to its processes gradually. In this way, it can guarantee that the tasks carried out in the different company departments are completed with those criteria in mind at all times. One of the strategic objectives of the company managers, as representatives of the organisation, is to carry out all of the processes involved in the wholesale and retail of hams and cold cuts correctly, effectively and efficiently, always guaranteeing the best possible service and highest possible product quality, and gradually involving all of the company’s different departments, and each and every one of the employees who work in them, in the improvement process.
The company is committed to:
- Satisfying the needs of its customers, adhering to quality criteria related to service provision and product quality.
- Meeting all product quality requirements, both in terms of legal and regulatory requirements for the food industry, and of the customers’ own requirements, and continuously improving the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- Manufacturing safe products which meet all legal requirements.
- Reducing levels of environmental pollution resulting from the company’s activities, especially in terms of waste products generated, until they reach an acceptable level. Acting in accordance with the company’s principles regarding ethical and employment responsibility.
- Incorporating ethical criteria into the production system and taking those criteria into account, so that food safety amongst consumers is a top priority, and that this factor determines the way in which the company works.
- Meeting the UNE-EN ISO 9001: 2000 quality standard criteria so that constant improvements can be made.
- Revising the Quality Management System periodically. This system is applied to the different company departments and sets quality objectives and targets based on reviews of the system, which are carried out in order to ensure that improvements are made continuously and to establish mechanisms to monitor those objectives.
- Setting up the channels required to guarantee communication and to provide education and training for company staff.
- Revising this Quality Policy so that it is constantly adapted to current needs, and to make it available both within and outside the company.
This Quality Policy constitutes the framework through which improvement plans and objectives related to improving the service we provide to our customers and the quality of our products can be established.
As a result of this commitment to quality, HIJOS DE FELIPE MARTINEZ has focused a lot of its efforts on obtaining various quality certificates which guarantee the quality of our products and services for all our customers:
- UNE-EN ISO 9001:2000, certified by BUREAU VERITAS
- BRC Global Standard, certified by BUREAU VERITAS
- International Food Standard (IFS), certified by BUREAU VERITAS
- ETG JAMÓN SERRANO (Guaranteed Traditional Speciality for Serrano Ham), certified by CERTIFOOD
- Quality Standard for Iberian Ham, Iberian Pork Shoulder and Iberian Pork Loin made in Spain, certified by CERTIFOOD